Have a look at that job description.
Glossary (Geek teaser buzz words revealed):
- Closures: Function objects, Anonymous methods
- Lamda (Did I mean Lambda?): Closures used as language constructs
- Virtual dispatch: Whatchamacall? (Which class’s method implementation should we call?)
- VB [Visual Basic (.NET)]: Syntactically sweetened interface method call dispatch environment
- F#: Geek^H^H^H^HAcademic functional language on top of .NET
- C#: It’s somewhat dissimilar to a flavor of Java unsuccessful in trying to not look like it’s unrelated to Delphi
- Python: 1. A snake. 2. Neither Smalltalk nor Perl
- Lua: 1. A word in Portuguese that means "moon". 2. An academic general- (not no-) purpose language with dynamic typing and not totally ugly syntax.
- ECall: d’oh! Get yourself wet in the depth of EE
- FCall: Shortcut ECall if you know what you’re doing. I don’t.
- MethodDescs: Represents a method deep in the CLR.
- MethodTables: VTableEx
- CLI: What’s in it for me
- CLR: It’s not vbrun700.exe
- CLS: To comply or not comply …
- SSCLI: What is it: Anybody can see inside but it’s not open.
- WinFX: Win16, Win32, Win32s, Win64, Win…
- Ruby: 1. A pretentious character in The Fifth Element 2. OO Perl